ODI has advised debtor Elektroservisi on a EUR 12 million out–of-court restructuring with BAMC/DUTB and Banka Sparkasse.
According to ODI, "Elektroservisi is a company with tradition in high quality services for construction and reconstruction of electrical power system and is closely connected to the company Elektro Ljubljana that started the construction of electrical power grid more than a 100 years ago. Nowadays, the services of Elektroservisi include construction of power facilities – engineering (power lines, substations and other facilities), implementation of measurements of electric power devices (accredited and designated contractor) and services for smart grids and real-estate investment and services."
The restructuring process started in 2014, and ODI reports that the negotiators on the side of creditors have changed several times "due to internal reorganization process in banks and merger of one of the banks with BAMC/DUTB."
The ODI team advising the bank consortium was led by Partner Matjaz Jan, assisted by Senior Associate Suzana Boncina Jamsek and Associate Uros Brglez.
- Deal 5: Klemen Bostjancic on Elektroservisi restructuring with BAMC/DUTB and Banka Sparkassa
- The Buzz in Slovenia: Interview with Uros Ilic of ODI Law Firm
- ODI, Selih & Partnerji, Ulcar & Partnerji, and White & Case Advise on SKB Financing to KJK and Underlying Acquisition
- ODI and Jadek & Pensa Advise on Purchase of Planet Tus Shopping Center in Koper
- Creative Solutions in a Critical Cause: Women in Law Firms