Mayer Brown was global counsel the Dow Chemical Company and Paksoy advised on Turkish elements of the company's sale of AgroFresh, its post-harvest speciality chemical business, to the Boulevard Acquisition Corporation (BAC), a public investment vehicle formed by Avenue Capital Group, for more than USD 900 million. Greenberg Traurig was global counsel to BAC on the deal.
Paksoy advised on the local asset transfer agreements and regulatory requirements for the transfer of AgroFresh business in Turkey, which included obtaining an operation permit and transfer of product licenses. The firm’s M&A team was led by Senior Partner Serdar Paksoy and Senior Associate Nazli Bezirci.
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- Paksoy Advises EBRD and IFC on Acquisition of Stake in Turkish Renewable Asset Portfolio
- Paksoy Advises Comdata on Acquisition of Win Bilgi
- Greenberg Traurig and Dentons Advise on Amstar/BBI Partnership Bulk Sale of Residential Units to Catella
- WKB and Greenberg Traurig Advise on Sale of Majority Stake in Organic Farma Zdrowia to EcorNaturaSi