Aleinikov & Partners has represented the Turkish company KOCA Insaat Sanayi ve Inracat Anonim Sirketi (the KOCA Construction Industry and Export Incorporation) on the recognition and enforcement of an arbitral award of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (AISCC) in the Republic of Belarus.
KOCA’s claims against an unnamed "large Belarusian company" in the AISCC ended with a judgment of USD 9 million in its favour.
KOCA, which was established in 1981, became active in aggregate production by 1985 and in ready-mixed concrete production by 1986. In 2005, the KOCA Group expanded its operations to introduce a stronger presence in the Gulf States and other countries with the establishment of regional offices. It currently has offices in Doha, in Minsk, and in Ashgabat (Turkmenistan) to oversee ongoing projects in each of these markets.
- A&P and AstapovLawyers Advise Sports.ru on Acquisition of Belarusian Mobile App Developer
- A&P Advises MTBank on CBS Platform Acquisition
- A&P Acts as Tax Advisor to Virtus.pro
- Aleinikov & Partners Successful for DEAL.BY in Supreme Court of Belarus
- Aleinikov & Partners Signs Cooperation Agreement with Hi-Tech Park Belarus