Esin Attorney Partnership, a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, has advised Clear Channel Ireland Limited ("Clear Channel") on the sale of its Turkish assets, Clear Channel Tanitim ve Iletisim A.S. and Mars Reklam Produksiyon A.S., to Turkish investor Umut Senol.
The Esin Attorney Partnership describes Clear Channel as having been "one of Turkey's premiere outdoor advertising companies for more than a decade, prominently featured throughout Istanbul's public transport system and largest retail centers."
The deal was lead by Esin Partners Duygu Turgut and Senior Associate Ali Selim Demirel, supported by Gokce Serez and Pinar Erdem, as well as members of the firm's corporate, IP, employment, competition, tax, and employment practice groups.
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- Esin Attorney Partnership Advises ICD on Extension of Murabaha Facility to Aktif Bank
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- The Buzz in Turkey: Interview with Eren Kursun of Esin Attorney Partnership
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market