The Balcioglu Selcuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership (BASEAK) has advised the EBRD on its investment in Aksa Enerji Uretim A.S.’s Turkish lira-denominated bonds of 3 years maturity. The value of the investment was TL 100 million (approximately EUR 30 million).
Aksa Enerji is the second largest independent power producer in Turkey. Its production portfolio includes 16 power plants producing electricity using natural gas, lignite, wind, hydro-electricity, and oil.
According to BASEAK, "EBRD participated as an anchor investor in Aksa Enerji’s senior unsecured TL denominated bond issuance which was part of Aksa’s existing bond program.” The firm’s team was led by Partner Mufit Arapoglu, supported by Associate Cenk Yilgor.
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Bezen & Partners Advises EBRD in Subscription for Bond Issuance in YDA Insaat Sanayi ve Ticaret
- Paksoy Advises EBRD and IFC on Acquisition of Stake in Turkish Renewable Asset Portfolio
- Zivkovic Samardzic Supports South Central Ventures with Startup Investments