Balcioglu Selcuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership has advised the EBRD on its equity subscription in TFI TAB Gida Yatirimlari A.S. — one of the largest global restaurant operators in Turkey, and the world’s largest Burger King master franchisee. White & Case advised TFI TAB Gida on the deal.
According to BASEAK, “within the scope of this deal, TFI issued a total of USD 150 million of preferred stock to finance its future growth plans, and the EBRD bought USD 50 million of the issuance.” Two other international investors also acquired equity at the same time as the EBRD, though their identities were not disclosed.
The BASEAK team was led by Partner Mufit Arapoglu with the support of Partner Tamsyn Mileham and Associate Arzu Inoglu.
The White & Case team was led by Partners Asli Basgoz, Ashley Ballard, and Richard Pogrel.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK Represents EBRD on Bond Investment in Aksa Enerji
- Dentons, White & Case, and Clifford Chance Advise on Mezzanine Capital Loans to Medicon Group and Nolloth
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Jennifer Foss Moves from Dentons to BADOKH