The crowded Turkish legal market just got more so.
Senior lawyer Erkan Tercan has left the Paksoy law firm after 3.5 years to open up his own firm, which, he says, will focus on “capital markets, corporate, commercial, banking and finance, Islamic finance, antitrust, compliance & investigations and financial crimes.”
Before joining Paksoy in 2010 Tercan had worked for 13 years as an expert with the Capital Markets Board of Turkey.
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan
- Paksoy Advises EBRD and IFC on Acquisition of Stake in Turkish Renewable Asset Portfolio
- Paksoy Advises Comdata on Acquisition of Win Bilgi
- Paksoy Advises the Turkish Treasury on Sukuk Issuance
- Paksoy Advises QInvest and Financiers on Boyner Facility