Turkish corporate lawyer Gaye Spolitis has been promoted to Partner at the Erdem & Erdem law firm.
According to Erdem & Erdem, Spolitis focuses on "international M&A, energy law and energy retail, public offerings, shareholders agreements, public tenders, privatizations, joint ventures, private equity investments and legal structuring, international commercial transactions and contracts, company law and corporate governance and infrastructure agreements.”
Before joining Erdem & Erdem Spolitis worked at Zorlu Holdings A.S. Energy Group and at Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S. From 2012-2013 she served on the Board of Directors of CarrefourSA Carrefour Sabanci Ticaret Merkezi A.S.
Spolitis graduated from the Dokuz Eylul University School of Law and received an LL.M. from the London School of Economics.
- Erdem & Erdem Advises on Yilport Holding Acquisition of Ecuadorian Harbor Operating Rights
- Allen & Overy, Gedik & Eraksoy, and Erdem & Erdem Advise on Sale of Solventas to Yilport Holding
- Erdem & Erdem Represents Yilport Holding in Acquisition of Portuguese Port Companies
- Colgar Promoted to Partner at Erdem & Erdem
- Tuca Zbarcea & Associatii, Schoenherr, and Pachiu & Associates Advise on Carrefour Acquisition of Billa in Romania