AstapovLawyers has become an official legal partner of the Ukrainian Tennis Federation, and will provide full legal support to the Federation on on-going matters, including drafting and negotiating contracts, and advising on employment, tax and corporate issues.
The firm is the first official legal partner of the Federation.
Managing Partner Andrey Astapov explains the relationship thusly: “It has become a great tradition for our firm to support sports activities. We believe by helping tennis team we are strengthening legal enforcement and contributing to the civilized society. Due to our in-depth expertise in these special market segments, we also naturally provide a wide range of legal services for many sports organizations and contribute to promotion of sports in Ukraine.”
The firm also remains an official legal adviser of the Ukrainian National Fencing Team, and sponsors the programs of the Ukrainian National Fencing Federation, which aim at encouraging people all over Ukraine to join the sport. It also acted as a legal partner of the XXII Open Nationwide Weightlifting Competition in 2013.
- AstapovLawyers Merges with Baltic Business Group to Form Eterna Law
- AstapovLawyers to Advise on Kyiv’s Euro Marathon
- AstapovLawyers Ties Up with Luxury Retail Consulting
- AstapovLawyers’ Beketov Appears Before High Court of Justice as Expert on Ukrainian Law
- A&P and AstapovLawyers Advise Sports.ru on Acquisition of Belarusian Mobile App Developer