Arzinger has advised Big Dutchman International in connection with provision of a EUR 3.5 million loan to Creative Group. The funds will be used to purchase and install equipment on the Creative Group's duck farm.
The Creative Group is a leading Ukrainian integrated agro-industrial company and one of the largest producers of agricultural products in Ukraine. It produces fats and margarines, sunflower oil and meal, soybean meal and oil, and biofuel pellets, while also engaging in farming and livestock breeding.
Big Dutchman is based in Holland, Michigan, and is one of the global leaders in producing and supplying agricultural equipment, and operates in more than 100 countries. According to a statement on the company's website, "Big Dutchman provides a complete line of poultry and swine production equipment around the world and leads the industry in the design and production of products geared towards [customers’] current and future needs."
The Arzinger team was led by Counsel Oleksander Plotnikov, the Head of the firm's Banking and Finance Practice.
- Arzinger Ukraine Announces New Partner Appointments
- New Head of International Arbitration and Cross-Border Litigation at Spenser & Kauffmann
- Arzinger Successful for Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits in Bankruptcy of Ukrainian Subsidiary
- Gadomsky and Juscutum Split Ways
- Grata Continues CEE Expansion by Opening Associated Office in Prague