Avellum Partners has acted as legal counsel to ING Bank in connection with a USD 100 million sunflower oil pre-export loan facility to Myronivsky Hliboproduct Group — one of Ukraine’s leading agro-industrial companies.
According to an Avellum Partners statement, “the loan proceeds will be used for the purchase of sunflower seeds in the Ukrainian market and subsequent processing of sunflower seeds into sunflower oil for export."
Glib Bondar, who led the Avellum Partners team on the deal, said: “We are delighted to continue assisting both ING and MHP in pre-export finance transactions …. It signifies our deep corporate finance expertise and builds on our long-lasting relationship with ING.”
Bondar was supported on the deal by Associates Olena Polyakova, Taras Dmukhovskyy, and Anna Melnychuk.
- Avellum Advises Allergan in Connection with a Global Sale of Part of Allergan’s Business to Teva
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Esin Attorney Partnership Advises ING Bank on Syndicated Loan Refinancing
- C.R.E.A.M. Hires New Head of Legal in Poland
- Baker & McKenzie Advises ING on Trade Finance Facility to Acibadem Healthcare Group