Baker & McKenzie has acted as Ukrainian law counsel to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in connection with a new USD 25 million term loan facility for Nibulon, Ukraine’s leading grain trader, logistic operator, and exporter.
The transaction follows a EBRD syndicated loan facility of up to USD 130 million to Nibulon that was signed in August of this year.
According to a statement released by Baker & McKenize, the loan should allow Nibulon "to support its operations at the time when availability of external funding to businesses is significantly reduced for Ukrainian businesses."
The Baker & McKenzie team was led by Kyiv Partner Ihor Olekhov with support from Associates Maksym Hlotov, Victoria Ischenko, Ganna Smyrnova, and Serhiy Mykhaylyk.
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- BASEAK Represents EBRD on Bond Investment in Aksa Enerji
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan