Sayenko Kharenko reports that it has been elected as the official legal counsel of the Ukrainian Grain Association. Ukraine is one of the largest exporters of grain in the world food market, and Sayenko Kharenko reports that, "according to the opinion of experts, [the country] is likely to retain its leading position in the 2015/2016 marketing year." The Ukrainian Grain Association is the association of producers, processors, and exporters of grain, the members of which export about 90% of the country’s grain. Members include companies such as NIBULON, Gavillon, Glencore, Noble Resources, Cargill, Louis Dreyfus, CHS, and ADM.
Cooperation between Sayenko Kharenko and the UGA is to be coordinated by Senior Associate Andrew Zablotskyi.
"We are delighted that the strongest team on the legal market in international trade and agribusiness became our legal partner,” says Volodymyr Klymenko, the head of the Ukrainian Grain Association. "I am sure that at the time when the industry is experiencing its dynamic transformations, especially in the legislative field, legal support and advice of Sayenko Kharenko will contribute to the consolidation and development of the grain market in Ukraine.”
- Sayenko Kharenko Advises Shipping Company on Succesful Challenge of Special Sanctions in Ukraine
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Polish Polymer Manufacturer in Safeguard Investigation
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Altcom in Court and Enforcement Proceedings
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Yenakiieve Iron and Steel Works in Anti-Dumping Investigation