Avellum Partners has advised MHP S.A. in connection with the exchange of the Voronezh Agro grain growing assets in the Voronezh region of the Russian Federation for the assets belonging to Agrokultura in the Lviv, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk regions of Ukraine.
Avellum Partners advised on all aspects of the transaction, including transaction structuring, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, advising on security package, advising on pre-transaction restructuring, and debt assignment issues.
The deal was structured as a share exchange. The transaction also involved an exchange of intra-group debt between the parties. The deal was a pure swap of assets with no cash adjustments and was based on equal working capital.
Voronezh Agro operates 40,000 hectares of land and has 150,000 tonnes of grain storage capacities. Agrokultura operates 60,000 hectares of land and has 90,000 tonnes of grain storage capacities.
MHP is one of the leading agro-industrial companies in Ukraine, focusing on the production of poultry and cultivation of grain.
The Avellum Partners team was led by Managing Partner Mykola Stetsenko, with significant input of Senior Associate Yuriy Nechayev and Associate Yuriy Zaremba.
Image Source: ravagro.ru
- Avellum Advises Allergan in Connection with a Global Sale of Part of Allergan’s Business to Teva
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Sayenko Kharenko, Linklaters, White & Case, Avellum Advise on Ukravtodor Loan Restructurings
- Avellum, Freshfields, and Linklaters Advise on Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Acquisition of Glencore Agri Stake
- Redcliffe Partners Advises EBRD in Financing to Myronivsky Hliboproduct