Aequo has advised the EBRD on various issues related to the restructuring of its loans to Ukrainian borrowers operating in the territories affected by military actions, as well as assisting with corporate, tax, and compliance matters.
The legal advice provided by Aequo within the course of the project included advising on the complex set of legal and integrated business solutions in respect of various borrowers operating in the affected territories, and preparation of the step-by-step plan for their implementation.
The firm's team was led by the Partner Yulia Kyrpa, Head of the Banking & Finance Practice Group of the firm, and included Associates Denis Kulgavyi and Vasyl Mishchenko.
Image Source: ebrd.com
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- BASEAK Represents EBRD on Bond Investment in Aksa Enerji
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Bezen & Partners Advises EBRD in Subscription for Bond Issuance in YDA Insaat Sanayi ve Ticaret
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market