Redcliffe Partners has advised the EBRD on Ukrainian law aspects of its USD 85 million financing to Myronivsky Hliboproduct (“MHP”), part of the MHP Group, which is one of the largest agricultural producers in Ukraine. According to Redcliffe Partners, “the loan extended to MHP is one of only a few new financings in the agricultural sector of Ukraine accomplished over the past year.” Linklaters Warsaw advised the EBRD on English law aspects of the deal.
MHP plans to use the proceeds of the EBRD loan for the expansion of the group’s farming activities as well as for the launch of a new plant for soy processing.
Redcliffe’s team advised EBRD on the Ukrainian law aspects of the Loan Agreement, including drafting the Ukrainian security documents, carrying out a limited scope due diligence of certain MHP entities, and reviewing English law security documents from a Ukrainian law perspective.
The Linklaters team was led by Warsaw-based Counsel Adrian Horne.
Redcliffe Partners did not reply to our inquiry about counsel for MHP.
- Linklaters, White & Case, Slaughter & May and GSI Advise on beIN Acquisition of Digiturk
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- BASEAK Represents EBRD on Bond Investment in Aksa Enerji
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Schoenherr and Wolf Theiss Advise on Sale of HETA Italy to HARIT Fund