Lavrynovych & Partners has announced the initiation of a cooperation agreement with the Ukrainian insurance company SPARE to provide legal protection and legal assistance to SPARE's clients in case of what Lavrynovych & Partners calls “an insurance event.”
According to Lavrynovych & Partners, SPARE's “innovative insurance products … cover various risks that may require legal support — both for businesses and individuals. In particular, insurance costs for legal assistance of the leading lawyers and law firms such as Lavrynovych & Partners Law Firm, in the event of claims from the regulatory authorities.” The firm reports that both it and SPARE "are convinced that their joint activity will help Ukrainian business achieve a new level of development and promote the optimal and transparent process of business rights and interests protection in disputes with state control authorities."
- Eterna Announces Partnership with Ukrainian Insurance Company
- Lavrynovych & Partners Advises Colonnade-Ukraine
- Lavrynovych & Partners and BPPA Enter Into Ukraine-Austria Cooperation Agreement
- Lavrynovych & Partners Retained by Law Debenture Trust in Connection with Eurobonds
- Lavrynovych & Partners Agrees to Represent Grohe in Ukraine