Sayenko Kharenko has represented the interests of the Altcom financial industrial group in court and enforcement proceedings relating to a UAH 52 million debt recovery.
According to Sayenko Kharenko, “apart from representing [Altcom] before the courts of all instances as well as before the relevant state authorities, Sayenko Kharenko’s team has collaborated with enforcement service on the proceedings relating to enforcement of judgements."
The firm describes Altcom as an interrelated chain of enterprises, covering a spectrum of work from extraction, production, and conversion of raw and different materials to accomplished stages of prospecting, designing, and building energetic, industrial and civil objects and building roads with different level of complexity. Altcom is present in 12 regions of Ukraine and employs nearly 4,500 people.
Sayenko Kharenko’s team for the current project is led by Partner Sergey Pogrebnoy, working alongside Counsel Sergiy Smirnov and Associates Oleksiy Koltok and Vladyslav Zhabskiy.
- Sayenko Kharenko Advises Shipping Company on Succesful Challenge of Special Sanctions in Ukraine
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Polish Polymer Manufacturer in Safeguard Investigation
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Yenakiieve Iron and Steel Works in Anti-Dumping Investigation
- Sayenko Kharenko Advises Auchan on Ongoing Basis