Redcliffe Partners has acted as Ukrainian law counsel to a security trustee, Natixis, that represents a group of lenders on the extension of a USD 215 million secured facility to Kernel, a leading agricultural company in the Black Sea region.
Last modified onMonday, 08 August 2016 08:48
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Redcliffe Partners Assists Astarta with Obtaining Hermes-Guaranteed Financing from AKA Bank
- Redcliffe Partners Launches Specialized Compliance Practice
- Redcliffe and Clifford Chance Advise EBRD on Financing for Expansion of Odessa Transhipment Terminal
- Redcliffe Partners and Clifford Chance Advise Lenders on Restructuring of Ukrlandfarming Loan