Eterna Law has advised Swarovski AG – the Austrian company specializing in the production of jewelry made of cut lead glass — in resolving an unauthorized use of its trademarks and intellectual property.
According to Eterna Law, the firm "advised Swarovski AG in dealing with [a] distributor who used the trade marks [and] intellectual property objects, owned by Swaroswki AG, on a website and in exhibitions without permission.” Although Eterna Law confirmed that the matter had been resolved out of court, no further information was available.
The Eterna Law team was led by Head of IP Ilarion Tomarov.
- Eterna Law Acts for Credimundi in Insurance Dispute
- Eterna Law Announces New Head of Litigation in Ukraine
- Eterna Announces Partnership with Ukrainian Insurance Company
- Eterna Law Advises Chernyak on Investment in Brazilian Used Car Purchaser Instacarro
- AstapovLawyers Merges with Baltic Business Group to Form Eterna Law