Sayenko Kharenko’s international trade team has represented Vita Polymers Poland in a safeguard investigation related to imports into Ukraine of plates, blocks, and sheets of flexible foam initiated by the Interdepartmental Commission on International Trade.
The firm reports that its services included drafting commentaries, participating in the hearings and drafting post-hearings submissions, and answering the requests of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, among other things. The firm’s team was led by Partner Tatyana Slipachuk, supported by Counsel Anzhela Makhinova and Associates Olexandra Brovko and Ivan Baranenko.
- Sayenko Kharenko Advises Shipping Company on Succesful Challenge of Special Sanctions in Ukraine
- CEELM Round Table on State of Ukrainian Legal Market
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Altcom in Court and Enforcement Proceedings
- Sayenko Kharenko Represents Yenakiieve Iron and Steel Works in Anti-Dumping Investigation
- Sayenko Kharenko Advises Auchan on Ongoing Basis