Vasil Kisil and Partners is reporting that it successfully represented Shell Exploration & Production Ukraine Investments (IV) B.V. in a tax dispute.
According to Vasil Kisil & Partners, “the tax authorities' refusal to grant over UAH 5 million as an automatic VAT refund [has] been recognized as unlawful and [has] been cancelled according to the ruling of the Superior Administrative Court of Ukraine that has entered into force.”
Shell Exploration & Production Ukraine Investments (IV) B.V. was an investor and operator under the Production Sharing Agreement for hydrocarbons to be developed in the Yuzivska area from 2013-2015.
The VKP team included Managing Partner Andriy Stelmashchuk and Associates Tetyana Berezhna and Maksym Makymov.
- Vasil Kisil & Partners Advises Epicenter on Acquisition of Alta Center in Kyiv
- Aequo and Vasil Kisil & Partners Advise on Viasat World Limited Acquisition of Viasat Ukraine from Modern Times Group
- Vasil Kisil & Partners Advises AWAS on Aircraft Sale and Lease
- Creative Solutions in a Critical Cause: Women in Law Firms
- Spenser & Kauffmann Opens Labor and Employment Practice