Baker & McKenzie has provided advice on English and Ukrainian matters related to the EBRD’s new syndicated facility of up to USD 130 million for Nibulon, Ukraine’s leading grain trader, for the ongoing crop harvesting and marketing season.
The facility will replace the syndicated loan of USD125 million facility signed in 2012, which expired in June 2014.
The transaction will help Nibulon address working capital needs associated with crop origination, primary processing, transport and storage in the current environment of reduced availability of external funding in Ukraine.
The Firm’s team was led by Baker & McKenzie Partners Ihor Olekhov and Michael Foundethakis, with support from Kiev-based Associates Maksym Hlotov, Victoria Ischenko, and Ganna Smyrnova.
- BASEAK and White & Case Advise on EBRD Investment in Burger King Master Franchisee
- BASEAK Represents EBRD on Bond Investment in Aksa Enerji
- Eversheds Ots & Co Advises on Sale of Friendly Finance Shares to Tirona Limited
- Aequo Counsels EBRD on Loan to Astarta Group
- Baker & McKenzie and Paksoy Advise on Second Burgan Bank Syndicated Loan