The Kyiv office of Eterna Law has announced that Yaroslav Berezhnoy has joined its office as Head of Litigation in Ukraine. According to Eterna Law, the move reflects "the growing demands of our Ukrainian and foreign clients."
According to Eterna Law, "Mr. Berezhnoy has more than 10 years of experience in the banking industry, [where he] specializes in working with problem assets. [The] last few years he held senior positions in the legal departments of leading banks, such as Ukrsotsbank, Sberbank of Russia, VTB Bank, and Index bank.” He graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Eterna Law Partner Oleh Beketov said: "In terms of growing demand for litigation support services, especially in the aspect of working with distressed assets, strengthening of the Kyiv team is particularly timely. I am confident that Yaroslav’s rich experience in leading Ukrainian banks and his deep expertise in the industry will enhance our existing offer in the market."
- Eterna Law Acts for Credimundi in Insurance Dispute
- Eterna Law Represents Swarovski in IP Dispute
- Eterna Announces Partnership with Ukrainian Insurance Company
- Eterna Law Advises Chernyak on Investment in Brazilian Used Car Purchaser Instacarro
- AstapovLawyers Merges with Baltic Business Group to Form Eterna Law